Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Thanksgiving dinner in Paris

Thanksgiving dinner in Paris

Mary
user 6618684
Paris, FR
Post #: 4
Hello,

If you are interested in having a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner in Paris, Le Saint-Martin (www.bistrotsaint-martin) in the 10th is having dinner on Thursday November 27 thru Saturday November 29th.

The menu is very traditional with the turkey, stuffing, cranberry and pumpkin/apple pies.

Price 30€/person. For reservations call 06.32.75.98.05 or 01.46.07.73.68 or email us at lesaintmartin@yahoo.fr

You can also order your "Feast To Go" (Full menu & prices on our website)
James K.
user 2448358
Paris, FR
Post #: 10
There is also another Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday the 27th of November at the Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel, 17 bld Saint Jacques, Paris 14th.

With live Jazz, a champagne welcome, and a traditional buffet with turkey et al, wine, coffee, tea and plenty of desserts.

Price: 55 euros per person. Reservations by November 17th at 01 40 78 78 84. Ask for Prescillia Leroy. Or email: prescillia.leroy@marriotthotels.com
A former member
Post #: 30
I will be in Paris for Thanksgiving and I am interested in attending the dinner at le saint-martin. Are there many others going?

I'd like an idea of how many before I make the reservation.

Kind Regards,
Rosie