addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Meetup details changed: Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) J

Meetup details changed: Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) January Meetup

Andy C.
AndyCoyne
al-Khubar, SA
Dear AARO Meetup members,

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be hosting the lunch event on January 5 since I will be out of town, but Helen Tange, a fellow AARO board member, will be there to greet you and talk about all things AARO!

For more details and to RSVP, see the full listing:
http://american.meetu...­

When: January 5, 2009 12:30 PM

Where: Pizza Pino
57 boulevard du Montparnasse
Paris

Best to all,

Andy Coyne
AARO Executive Vice President