align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Andy C.
AndyCoyne
al-Khubar, SA
Dear AARO Meetup participants,

Since I will be leaving Paris soon, I am stepping down as the Organizer of the AARO Meetup group in Paris.

This group will now be run by AARO's office manager, Christine, and the events will be hosted by my fellow AARO board member Helen Tange.

I encourage all of you to continue participating in this Meetup and, in particular, to keep bringing friends to the events to introduce them to AARO. Whether you are already a member of AARO or not, this group is a good place to learn more about the organization, discuss overseas American issues and meet other Americans living in Paris.

I will be leaving Paris later this month to move to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I hope to continue to be active in this organization, especially in its lobbying work in Washington. I have enjoyed meeting those of you who have been able to attend our events and would be glad to keep in touch in the future. You can always find me (and connect with me via LinkedIn) at www.andycoyne.com.

Andy

Andrew R. Coyne, Esq.
Member, Board of Directors
Vice President, GCC & Middle East
Association of Americans Resident Overseas
34 avenue de New York, 75116 Paris, France
andy@aaro.org
www.aaro.org