addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › type of work in Paris

type of work in Paris

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi everyone,

Although I am a few months from arriving to Paris I have started to panic LOL. I will need to work while my partner is busy with his dual masters degree.

We are in the process of filing all the necessary paperwork prior to my arrival (he is French) but I have no clue where I can apply for work given that I am not fluent in French.

Any suggestions?

Greatly appreciate all responses smile

Cheers,
Aracely