addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Help! Looking for....

Help! Looking for....

Ned M.
user 9608954
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I was in Paris in March and am trying to get back there. In the meantime, I really need to get my hands on a brand of cigarettes that are only sold in France. If anyone can help me out with info, I'd appreciate it greatly! Thanks!
NM