addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Nottingham Expat American Meetup Group Message Board › Is this group still active?

Is this group still active?

A former member
Post #: 1
Seems to be a fair amount of members in the group with new ones joining often but I haven't seen any recent activity for the group...? Do people still meet up but organise some other way?
Denise H.
user 11528675
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 4
I keep an eye an also on the meetup boards..
Matt C.
user 9657906
Blidworth, GB
Post #: 1
Hi I am Heathers Husband. Yes the group is still very much active & I am sure Heather will be putting up some meets soon, they have changed her shifts at work so her weekends aren't as free as they used to be. We will be having our usual 4th of July BBQ but I am sure she will post a meet before that.

Matt