addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Nottingham Expat American Meetup Group Message Board › Softball in Nottingham

Softball in Nottingham

Harvey
user 134498092
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd drop a post here to say if anyone's missing playing softball now they're in the UK, that I run a co-ed team (Tigers) in Nottingham and we're always on the look out for new players of any standard. The minimum age to play is 14 and we have players into their 50s.

It is a small league but fairly relaxed and we try to ensure a good emphasis on socials too.

If you fancy it then drop me an email on harvey.pryor@tnt.co.uk. And even if you don't but know someone who may, pls feel free to pass my details on.

Thanks, Harvey.