Announcing a new Meetup for The Paris Expat American Meetup Group!
What: American & Austrailian Bowling Tounament & Beer
When: October 6,[masked]:30 PM
AMF BOWLING DE MONTPARNASSE
25, Rue du Commandant Mouchotte- 75014 PARIS
This is going to Epic! Classical! Commical! and Memmorable!
Budweiser vs. Foster's
Football vs. Rugby
Hulk Hogan vs. Crocodile Dundee
KFC vs. Red Rooster
.......... and that about sums up my cultural knowledge of our brothers and sisters "down under"
Despite the many difference, we are actually more similar. We experience the same "Parisian Pains" and there is much to learn from one another.
Thus we are holding a joint meetup to get better aquainted. It may be the first, but definitely not the last.
In celebration, we resurfaced a creative idea from the past! We go B-O-W-L-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!! AMERICANOS VS. AUSTRALIANS!!!!!!! And if we can not muster a win, given one of our favorite american past times, I may be ashamed to call myself one.
1. This event is limited to 20 people on the American Team, 20 People on the Australian team.
2. We will do a round robin tournament with teams of 5 people each.
3. Your total scores will be added up at the end of 3 sets.
4. 25 bonus points for each set won.
5. 100 bonus points for team who drinks the most pitchers of beer! Keep receipts as proof!
What do you win? I have no idea. But it should be fun!
Please keep close attention to this meetup page as dates and times may change slightly. I am going to attempt the impossible and try to reserve 4 bowling lanes.
See you there,
Learn more here:http://american.meetup.com/16/calendar/11411708/