align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

EXPAT AMERICANS in Madrid. NFL in Madrid! Message Board › Can anyone recommend a good pocket translator for Spanish-English

Can anyone recommend a good pocket translator for Spanish-English

A former member
Post #: 1
Just wondering if anyone has had experience or can recommend a pocket translator that they like vs a standard book?

I don't have an iPhone or other smart phone but maybe that's the path I should take instead...thoughts?
A former member
Post #: 1
Stop by El Corte Ingles and ask about the electronic translators. When I was little I had a couple that I bought there. I guess that nowadays an I phone would be great but if you are not willing to spend that much have a look at the translators. Good luck!