Pedro
user 41751832
Madrid, ES
Post #: 1
Hi everyone;

Here a Spanish who wants to see the Superbowl in Madrid with his friends but we don't have an idea about where we can watch it with a proper atmosphere, so are you meeting at some place at or you do you know a good one?

Thanks in advance!!
Paul S.
user 25820662
Madrid, ES
Post #: 1
You can try the internet: www.cbssports.com or www.thefirstrow.eu The CBS television network is broadcasting the Superbowl but you can try either link. It helps to have a high-speed internet connection and an HDMI port & cable to hook up your computer to an HD TV. Other sites that I have read about online (but have not used myself) that may be streaming the game are www.NBCSports.com and/or www.NFL.com

Alternatively, I think most Irish Pubs in Madrid broadcast NFL games and, probably, the Superbowl. Also, the Hard Rock Café in Madrid may also be hosting a Superbowl Party.

Remember, the kick off is scheduled for 6:30 PM (18:30) Eastern Time USA) so that is 00:30 in Madrid! Note that the "pre-game" (which is a lot of talk/hype/commercials begins at 2:00 (14:00) PM Eastern Time USA or 20:00 in Madrid.

Also, as many may know, it is often the commercials (advertisements) aired during breaks in the game that draw much attention; they are the most expensive commercials on television - roughly $3.8 million dollars US for a 30 second spot.
Pedro
user 41751832
Madrid, ES
Post #: 2
I have been quite busy this week, and could't see you answer before, thank you,so we will try in the center.
See you around