addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Expat American Meetup Group Message Board › Advice or assistance with opportunities in London?

Advice or assistance with opportunities in London?

A former member
Post #: 1
I have recently decided that I would like to move to London in 2013/early 2014.  I currently reside in the United States (Chicago) and would like to see what type of opportunities are available that might be a good fit.  I have a great job in Chicago but I really want to make the move and would be unable to with my current employer.

Any advice or assistance would be appreciated!