addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Americans in Auckland Message Board › The Village People coming to NZ

The Village People coming to NZ

Susan T.
user 8698094
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 37
If anyone is interested, I can get more details. This was sent to me via meetup by the promoter:

Meetup Message from: Layton Lillas, via Americans in Auckland
Village People

Hi Susan,

Just a quick note to see if you’ll be kind enough to advise your membership that I have that ‘All American Group’ The Village People coming for a tour of NZ in November / December.
They are doing four shows at Wellington Town Hall on November 29, New Plymouth November 30, Auckland Town Hall, December 1 and Ascension Wine Estate Matakana on December 2.
If you’re interested in helping spread the word I’ll send you through some further information and graphics.

Regards
Layton Lillas