align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
anni m.
user 3565182
North Shore, NZ
Post #: 13
Im hoping this is an acceptable topic to post and I apologize if it's not, but anyway....

I've been apart of this group for awhile, but living on the Shore and having a 6 year old its hard to get to most of the events as they're in the city, so Im sad I've yet to meet any of you... in saying that I've just opened a suspension training studio in Albany (think TRX, but better lol) and I'd love to offer any of you who live or work local to come in for 3 free sessions. Like I said, I've only just opened so really looking to get people through the doors and get the word out.

Please feel free to check out the website (still under construction, but you can find out most you need to know) www.efxfit.com.

Our training is all functional body weight training and can be gentle enough for your nana, energy burning for your kids, a great escape/catch up time for the ladies all the way up to to full on for you hard core sports enthusiast.

Bring some mates along to join you free of charge as well and find out what we're all about.

If you have any questions or want to look at booking a time you can reach me at anni.monk@gmail.com or 021 069 5375.

Sorry this sounds so much like an add (I've been emailing the papers and local sports clubs lol), but thanks for having a look.

Cheers
Anni