addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AMERICANS UNITED for Separation of Church & State GA Chapter Message Board › Student refuses to go to graduation at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church

Student refuses to go to graduation at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church

Shane C.
hosingdownthedog
Stone Mountain, GA
Post #: 2
http://www.wsbtv.com/...­

Please take a link at this story reported on local channel 2 (WSB) this morning. If I can do anything to help this outside of contacting the school district please let me know. I would encourage others to do the same on Monday morning.

More info coming - just wanted to give this quick shout-out to raise awareness.

Thanks,
Shane Copen
770-710-7068
hosingdownthedog at gmail.com