AMERICANS UNITED for Separation of Church & State GA Chapter Message Board › Tee shirts for the East Cobb Parade.

Tee shirts for the East Cobb Parade.

Jeffrey S.
selmanjm1
Group Organizer
Marietta, GA
If you are planning on marching with AU in the East Cobb Parade please sign up as soon as possible. If you have marched in the past please wear your First Freedom First tee shirt from the time you marched before.
I have ordered 14 more Tee shirts and will give them out to the first 14 new marchers on the morning of Sept 21 st.  There are  8 shirts that say "Democracy Not Theocracy", 3 that say "No Religious Discrimination", 4 that say "worship or Not" and 1 says "Academic Integrity"
I look forward to us having a great turn out this year. The theocratic storm clouds are forming in the Cobb School Board again as they have been opening up board meetings with sectarian and non-sectarian prayers. School events are different than other government meetings and this practice has been declared unconstitutional in the past and I hope to show a stronger sign of strength for separation this year.
Sincerely,
Jeffrey