amsterdam indoor football Message Board › Lets Play Again

Lets Play Again

Ricardo
user 13675087
San Pedro Sula, HN
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

Last time we played we had only 6 attendees. Futsal is no competition for the unusual sunny days of the last few weeks, so we decided to suspend the games. Maybe if we play on Saturday/Sunday mornings we can get 12-14 people to play and still enjoy the sunny PMs. Before reserving (and paying) for a pitch though, I would like to confirm that we have a pool of 15-20 people that want to play in the mornings.

Just reply to this message and if enough people sign in I can reserve a pitch for 14th/15th of May.

Let me know your thoughts on this,

Ricardo
A former member
Great Idea, I can't wait to play football again. Just let me know when and where and I will love to join you.
Cheers
Carlos
user 14150978
Amsterdam, NL
Hey, and what about just play outside... anyone knows a good place to play? It could be on saturday/sunday mornings
ramiro
user 13925794
Amsterdam, NL
Lets get together this weekend and play in a park and have some beers later. How about sunday?
A former member
Not this weekend I am afraid but always keen to play. Maybe next weekend?

Oosterpark is a good venue, a bit far for those living in the west (e.g. me) but plenty of space