amsterdam indoor football Message Board › Anyone wanna play?

Anyone wanna play?

A former member
Post #: 3
I'm really keen to start running around a bit and hitting balls.
Anyone fancy it?
I'd say I'm somewhere between beginner and intermediate.

Cheers,
d
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Dom -
I am interested in playing some tennis.. Do you have a place that you normally play? I use to play out in Amstelpark in Amsterdamse Bos. Its a little ways out, but they have lots of tennis courts indoor and outdoor. Of course, I am open to other tennis courts....

I am interested in playing this Sunday around noon.. Does that work for you? If so, let me know and I can try to book us a court.

-Jade
A former member
Post #: 14
Hi

I'm also interested in playing. I'm a little rusty but eager to play again.

Let me know of any courts that you know of etc and we can maybe arrange to play.

Suze
A former member
Post #: 33
Me too!!! It's beautiful outside and I'm ready to play!!!
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Jade,

Apologies for taking a while to get back to you. Was supposed to be going to Seattle but of course a volcano in Iceland put a slight spanner in that plan.

Would love to play. I currently work in Amstelveen so actually that's pretty close to the Bos isn't it? Ideal for a weekday. Whereabouts were the courts?

There are also a couple of courts in Westerpark that I played a few times at.
Of course as the weather gets better they will get more busy but perhaps theyre worth a try.

When do you generally like playing?

Hi Dom -
I am interested in playing some tennis.. Do you have a place that you normally play? I use to play out in Amstelpark in Amsterdamse Bos. Its a little ways out, but they have lots of tennis courts indoor and outdoor. Of course, I am open to other tennis courts....

I am interested in playing this Sunday around noon.. Does that work for you? If so, let me know and I can try to book us a court.

-Jade

A former member
Post #: 6
Also, another idea to try on for size.
Since there's 4 of us, maybe we could try some doubles.

We can always start and see how it goes.

Just an idea.

d
A former member
Post #: 15
I'd certainly be up for a game of doubles. I'm really not particularly good though - I've never had lessons or anything, I just enjoy playing. I just want to be honest about my level!

Suze
A former member
Post #: 34
A game of doubles sounds like a brilliant plan! I am also quite rusty. Westerpark is close by me if you need me to check availability or hold a court.
A former member
Post #: 7
Cool, I live pretty close to Westerpark too.
Ok, how should we arrange this?
When do you want to play?
I could probably do about 6ish tomorrow if thats any good.
Also there is a place I heard people were talking about called Frans Otten. Its just behind the Olympic stadion.
http://fransottenstad...­
Can play there after work week times.

In response to the other comments, I'm not very good either, I can hit the ball, serve it over the net and run pretty fast, thats about it. I just really enjoy the game and dont do it nearly enough.

So lets just meetup and hit some balls!

A former member
Post #: 9
Hey guys, what happened?
Everyone one was up for it? Then no one replied.
Well now the weather is even better:)

fancy it?
d