addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

amsterdam football Message Board › Need a tennis hitting partner

Need a tennis hitting partner

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm from the U.S here on Business for the next 3 months. I'm in need of some or a few hitting partners. I can play singles or doubles and am 4.0 USTA player. I'd love to get out and play anytime. Let me know. BTW...I'm working out of Eindhoven but don't mind driving up to play.

Thanks!