align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

New York Android Developers Message Board › Mobile Developer - Career Opportunity

Mobile Developer - Career Opportunity

This message board is read-only.

Melissa O.
user 57930732
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I'm an Executive Recruiter specialized in the Entertainment & Media space. My company is Sapphire Recruiters, Inc.

I'm working on a Mobile Developer role that calls for someone with expertise in Android SDK & / or iPhone SDK. IF have Andriod NDK that's a bonus. EXpertise in one of Java, C/C++ or Objective C Development.

If you (or anyone you know) have the requisite skills and are interested in discussing further. DO contact me.

Please take a look at my linked-in profile. I have an openLink profile so you can send me an Inmail free. Also, I'm an open networker. My direct email address is right by my name.

Simply make the "Subject" of the email.........Mobile Developer - Opportunity

The role is in the Tri-State area.
Looking forward to hearing from you.