New York Android Developers Message Board › Lead Mobile Architect - up to 200k total comp! (Livingston, NJ)
This message board is read-only.
New York, NY
*Quick Note* This is one of the few FULL-TIME roles that will go to 200k guaranteed total comp!
LOCATION: Livingston, NJ
Now for the description: Let's call it a *Mobile Guru*
An established financial firm recently hired a Chief Architect with a long START-UP background, and has created a start-up environment almost separate from the rest of the firm.
This well-known, extremely talented Chief Architect is looking for an experienced mobile technologist to design and develop a strategic mobile application suite supporting its commercial banking businesses. The Mobile Architect will report to the Chief Architect and work closely with business and technology partners to design and implement internal and external mobile solutions.
- 6+ years of software development experience with strong hands-on skills, solid understanding of architecture and design patterns
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android application platforms running on both smartphones and tablets
- Implementation experience with one or more of the leading mobile web frameworks like Sencha Touch, Titanium, or jQuery Touch
- Must have AT LEAST one published App in the Google Play or App Store.
- "Good for Enterprise" and "Good Dynamics" experience is a plus
- Financial Experience is a plus but NOT required (though some experience with loans or securities is a big plus)
- A Bachelors degree
- Working knowledge of UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD a plus
- Knowledge of cloud based services such as Azure and Amazon EC2 is a plus
If interested in applying, or, if you have any questions, feel free to call or email me anytime. My contact info is below, please don't hesitate to reach out.