add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

New York Android Developers Message Board › Hack-a-longs and Sphero

Hack-a-longs and Sphero

This message board is read-only.

Kevin G.
user 3379840
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I'm going to start having smaller hack nights in the near future, most likely Tuesday's to coincide with a late night co-working event.  These will be informal meetings.  Bring your current projects and ask for feedback or help with whatever you're currently trying to sort out.

Any ideas or wishes for this type of meetup, let me know.

For the first one, I should have my hands on a Sphero.  Possibly 2.  We can play around with the API and try to make something interesting.  There was some interest at the last meetup.  If anybody wants to check it out, get in touch and I'll give you a heads up when more info is available.