addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Android Software Developers Meetup Message Board › Health insurance woes. What are people using?

Health insurance woes. What are people using?

A former member
Post #: 4
I just moved out here and won't be covered for health insurance. Anyone on an individual/family plan?

I can't seem to find much other than Atlantis, Empire blue, blue cross/shield, GHI, and Oxford. In these cases I either make too much or the plans seem really expensive.

I came across Freelancers Union (freelancersunion.com) and it looks decent. Anyone used it?

thoughts?

--Bryce