ANEW - A Network of Exceptional Women Message Board › Advertise On FOX21 News For Only $50

Advertise On FOX21 News For Only $50

Sarada C.
user 11242253
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 66
Ladies I wanted to let you all know an update with me. Mid November I resigned the Radio Shopping Show due to the new franchise owners and unfortunately I no longer endorse RSS.
The great news is I have been given a chance to create and produce my own show with radio/tv personalty Dan Cochell. My show is still in the building phase but it will be called " Our Town " and it will give a chance to all you ladies to have a voice in the community to the masses. We will be allowing trade for interviews and even chances to set up in the downtown Tejon studio to show case your company and wares. I will unroll more info on this opportunity in the near future...
In the meantime Dan Cochell along with Fox21 News/Real Radio 1580 has extended to all you ladies a chance to have a live TV ad read of your product, event or promotion for only $50. Dan Cochell will personally endorse you live with the message you want to convey and Its during the morning traffic/weather with over 100,000 viewers. The whole time your logo and phone number are displayed.
You also have an option to get a years worth of radio commercials for only $2,013. It includes 75: 30 second spots per month, free production to change as needed and a time stamp affidavits to show when played daily. Makes your radio spot only $2.50!!!
Please call me with any advertising questions or if you want to be a future guest on my live show " Our Town " .
Thanks and Merry Christmas may you have a profitable and prosperous 2013
Sarada Connors
719-205-0411
saradaletsplan@gmail.com
Rebekah C.
ChocolatierBekah
Yoder, CO
Post #: 2
Hi Sarada,
I'm very new to the group, so I just saw your post. Is this opportunity still available? I've been looking into advertising, and this seems like it would be a perfect fit for my chocolate business! Please call me at 719-494-5758 so we can chat. Thanks!
Chocolate cheers,
Rebekah