addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ANEW - A Network of Exceptional Women Message Board › Homemade with Dove Valentine Candymaking Workshop

Homemade with Dove Valentine Candymaking Workshop

Rebekah C.
ChocolatierBekah
Yoder, CO
Post #: 1
Hello Exceptional Women!

I am so excited and honored to be a part of this amazing group and I can't wait to meet you in person!

As a Chocolatier with Dove Chocolate Discoveries, it is my pleasure to make your chocolate dreams come true! If you are in need of a sweet Valentine's Day gift or just fun night out, I would love to see you at my very first candymaking workshop! https://www.facebook....­

When: Tuesday, February 12th
Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm
Where: 1917 North Academy Blvd, 80909
RSVP: Rebekah at 719-494-5758

We'll be making handrolled truffles, chocolate-covered strawberries, and...wait for it...chocolate-dipped brown sugar-candied BACON! Tickets are $12 and I'm providing refreshments! There's plenty of room, so please bring a friend (or two)!

<3 Your Chocolate Fairy, Rebekah Cheung