addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ANEW - A Network of Exceptional Women Message Board › Beauticontrol Inventory Clearance & Moving Sale

Beauticontrol Inventory Clearance & Moving Sale

Victoria S.
VictoriaStowell
Fort Mill, SC
Post #: 86
Hi Everyone,
I can't believe that in 3 weeks James and I will starting are new adventure in Ft. Mill, SC. I will miss everyone. In order to make my packing easier I am having an Inventory Clearance Sale of all my Beauticontrol Items. If you have never tried BC now is the time to come over and try it. All in-stock Items will be 30-50% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you know that is having a Birthday, Anniversary or Wedding? Is not to early to start thinking about Christmas.

When: Wednesday, July 17,2013
Time: 5:30-8:00PM
Place: 2470 Blazek Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Come by and say Hi and pick up some wonderful items for yourself. Help send me off in style.