ANEW - A Network of Exceptional Women Message Board › Tea & Essential Oil Open House Boutique

Tea & Essential Oil Open House Boutique

Lisa G.
user 6665307
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 76
Attention everyone who loves TEA, Essential Oils & overall wellness

Open House Boutique @
Lisa's Essential Oil Education
6290 Lehman Drive Suite #201 (UPSTAIRS--1st office straight ahead when you walk in---the one that smells Amazing!)

When:--this is a two day event--attend either day
Friday, May 9th 6;00pm-9;00pm & Saturday, May 10th from 10:00am till 6:00pm

Come check out all the various tea, teapots, infusers, tea sets, towels, cozies, tea warmers, earrings, necklaces, etc. ALL TEA ITEMS MUST GO!!!!

I will also have Essential Oils items, sugar scrubs, lip balms, soaps, lotions, diffusers, essential oils & aroma tool supplies to help you blend and apply your eo's-- like roll on applicators, vials, spray bottles, perfume dispensers & educational items like: pamphlets, books, dvd's & more!

All TEA items are priced and DEEPLY discounted to move them out to make room for my SUMMER classes! Come check out my AMAZING Essential Oil Classroom & Space. You don't know what you've been missing!

Cash & Carry Only--no credit cards

Take this opportunity to grab up some great deals for Mother's Day gifts or stock up on items for Yourself!

Take a look around this wonderful boutique and talk with me about hosting classes here OR attending future classes at my classroom! Come see the classroom and sign up to come to a class & see ALL the MAKE & TAKE items you can make at these type of classes!!!

Call for ?'s or for directions to
Lisa #719-528-4836 home
#719-246-2582 cell/text

*Last minute Mom's Day gifts!!* Spread the word----Invite a friend
****All are welcomed to join us****