addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ANEW - A Network of Exceptional Women Message Board › Cleaning lady!!!

Cleaning lady!!!

Theresa V.
user 28719152
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 59
Ladies I can not for the life of me remember the cleaning lady's name from our group ... I am in desperate need for someone to deep clean my house! Help!!!
Jody T.
iluvsterling
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 15
I don't know if this is who you were thinking about - Pat Nelson cleans homes. She attends the monthly ANEW meetings. She doesn't do social media or email. Her's her cell phone number 602-762-0900
Theresa V.
user 28719152
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 60
Thank you Jody!!!

That is exactly who I was thinking of, I could see her face but couldn't remember her name!