addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Catherine
user 10268557
Paris, FR
Dear all

I've just booked my ticket and could only get the 1.30 slot - there's nothing else left until 4.30pm now. I don't know how many of you have managed to get 2pm tickets, or whether we will all be buying last minute either today or tomorrow, so wanted to let you know that I'll check when I arrive whether I can wait to enter at 2pm with the rest of the group; if not, I'll be waiting just inside the exhibition at 2pm.

I'll be wearing a black and white calf length coat.

If you get a chance, let me know what slot you are booked in. I know Vera's booked for 1.30 also.

Looking forward to it,

Catherine