addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Paris Anglophone Book Club Message Board › Upcoming meetings

Upcoming meetings

Catherine
user 10268557
Paris, FR
Hi all

Just a quick message to say that Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion will be the book at our next meetup. I will schedule something for early November when I'm back in France. Thanks to Nadege for the suggestion.

For December/ January, I have posted a poll based on our suggestions. These three books all involve France/ Paris. I'll close the poll around the 14th October.

Best wishes,

Catherine