09/14/14 Update: *SOLD OUT* We greatly appreciate everyone who purchased tickets for this very special evening. You are all helping to directly affect the lives of farm animals in tremendous need! We'll see you on October 26th!
The Phoenix Farm Sanctuary Silent Auction Dinner will feature delicious vegan food, incredible silent auction items, amazing speakers, and beautiful live music!
View the official event page HERE.
For just $25, you will enjoy:
- A full vegan dinner of a specially designed Green menu just for this event
- Two alcoholic beverages for those age 21+ and non-alcoholic beverages
- The chance to bid on exciting silent auction items
- Speaking presentations by co-founder of Vegan Outreach, Matt Ball, and Paul Shapiro, Vice President of Farm Animal Protection of The Humane Society of the United States
- And the beautiful music of Craig Haley and John Pino
For every ticket sold, $23.14 will be contributed to Farm Sanctuary's lifesaving work. Farm Sanctuary's mission is "To protect farm animals from cruelty, inspire change in the way society views and treats farm animals, and promote compassionate vegan living." Learn more about this incredible nonprofit organization by clicking HERE.
Doors open at 5:30pm and dinner is served beginning at 6:00pm.
Get ready to bid on amazing items from generous companies and individuals who have contributed to help us raise more money for farm animals!
The evening's music will be provided by greatly talented Craig Haley, who is a longtime animal advocate and supporter of our efforts.
Special thank you to Green New American Vegetarian, Nami and owner Damon Brasch!
This event is held in conjunction with Farm Sanctuary's November 1st Phoenix Walk for Farm Animals, which you can register for HERE.
Email us at [masked] with any questions!