Animal Rights/Vegan Advocacy Meet-ups in Palm Beach County Message Board › Ira Fischer’s Library of Books and Films about Animals

Ira Fischer’s Library of Books and Films about Animals

Ira F.
user 20302261
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 38
Dear Friends,

As some of you may already know, the theme of my website [http://irafischer.com...­] is Kindness and Compassion for Animals. I am pleased to advise that Ira Fischer’s Library of Books and Films about Animals has recently been updated on my site. The Library contains selected books and films which can provide a solid foundation for increasing awareness about animals, animal ethics issues, the animal welfare movement and an appreciation for the sensitivity and beauty of these remarkable beings.

The site’s Library page also contains the video A Lion Called Christian - - the true and touching story of two men who purchased a lion cub from a department store in London to protect her from being sold as a commodity and eventually make the difficult decision to release Christian back into the wild in Africa. The video is fittingly set against I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston. It is recommended to have a hanky within reach while watching the video.

You can visit Ira Fischer’s Library of Books and Films about Animals by clicking the link below. Enjoy!

Best,

Ira Fischer

Ira Fischer’s Library of Books and Films about Animals