Some details from a posting I put up in my
- 5 year old, male Siamese cat
- 15-20 lbs
- Healthy, Neutered, House Broken
- Mellow temperament, has lived with other cats and dogs
and got along well with both species
- Very affectionate and comes from a very happy home
- Good for a family or a single person. I travel
extensively for work, sometimes for up to 5 days at a
time and all he needs is enough food, water and squeaky
toys to keep him content.
- Have to find him a good home within the next 72 hours
or I'll have to give him to a shelter.
- If I wasn't being forced to find him another home,
there is absolutely no way I would part with this cat.
I wanted to keep him forever but my landlord is forcing
me to put him up for adoption.