addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

United Animal Advocates of LA Message Board › Animal Rights meetup

Animal Rights meetup

veganvet
user 2653482
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 19
Hi AR Meetup members:

Thanks to everyone who came to RFD for our first meetup last night. I had a great time seeing some old familiar faces as well as meeting new ones. We had some thought-provoking discussions about the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, along with other things.

For more info on AETA and how you can take action, please check out http://www.stopaeta.o...­ and also www.greenisthenewred.com. Look forward to seeing you all at the next Animal Rights Meetup in November.

I am considering a few topics to bring up/discuss for the next meetup. Here are some ideas:

*Vegan Dogs & Cats - what you need to know if you want your dog or cat to be vegan

*Outreach to Youth (school presentations, vegan cafeteria options, humane education, student clubs)

*Outreach to Religion (engaging religious people with the message of compassion to animals)

*Vegan Health, Nutrition (how to stay a healthy vegan)

*Vegan Thanksgiving

Please let me know which topic(s) above interests you for next time!

Cheers,
Armaiti