United Animal Advocates of LA Message Board › Message Board and info on Breakthrough to Success Seminar

Message Board and info on Breakthrough to Success Seminar

veganvet
user 2653482
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
Hi meetup folks,

There are several important messages posted on the message board which you can access via http://animalrights.m...­ on an CA spay/neuter bill, the upcoming Animal Rights conference in LA (www.arconference.org), and other action alerts. Please check them out! And feel free to post relevant messages as well, although if everyone joins the mailing list for this meetup group, we can send messages that way.

Also, one of the group members, Giselle (who is also the Organizer for the Orange County animal rights meetup group "Avec Mes Amis"), sent out a notice about an upcoming seminar which is free to attend. Below is her description of it and further information.

Armaiti

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­----------------------------------

I love this saying by Eleanor Roosevelt:
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."

For those of us that live with compassion toward animals, this quote reaches far into our pupose on this planet. We must be strong of character to stand up each day for the rights of those sweet and inocent beings. Yet, we all can succumb to our personal frailties which keep us from being at our best. In this next event, we have the opportunity to take honest inventory of ourselves and see where we can become a better, stronger version.

Here's how:
What: Chris Howard Breakthrough to Success Weekend
When:
April 13th through 15th, 2007

Registration is open on Friday from 7:30 am - 8:30a.m.
We recommend arriving no later than 8:00 am on Friday to ensure you can register before the event begins at 9am.

Friday April 13, 2007 9:00am - 11:00pm*
Saturday April 14, 2007 9:00am -11:00pm*
Sunday April 15, 2007 9:00am - 7:00pm*

* Please note finishing times are approximate only and are subject to change.
* There will be a lunch break for 90 minutes and a dinner break for 60 minutes.

Where: The Wiltern LG
3790 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles CA 90010
(213) 388-1400
Event Description:
Simply choose one area of your life you most want to transform
and Breakthrough to Success in this area in one weekend or
less!
Christopher Howard, one of the world's leading authorities on
the psychology of wealth and accelerated personal achievement,
has spent the past decade studying cutting-edge technologies
for accelerating human change and empowering individuals to
unleash their true potential.
Chris has assisted tens of thousands of individuals,
corporations and businesses worldwide to achieve long-lasting
breakthrough performance results. Now, you can join Chris
Howard for this life-changing weekend that will allow you to
create rapid change, breakthrough the limitations of the past,
create the future that you desire, and accelerate your success!

Go to this link to find out more about Chris and the event in Los Angeles.
http://www.chrishowar...­
This is valued at $897.00. It's free for you!
Note: I have not been to his seminar before, therefore, when you sign up, there is no affiliate link to me. So, just sign up on your own, but then show that you signed up back at our Avec Mes Amis site. This is sooooooo exciting! I've been to a Peak Potentials 3 day seminar which I think will be similar to this one and IT WAS INCREDIBLE AND LIFE CHANGING!
I met another Vegan there and we agreed, these seminars are a MUST for A/R's, Vegans and Vegetarians.

YOUR MUST CHECK THIS OUT, AND DECIDE QUICKLY. THIS SEMINAR IS BEING PROMOTED IN A HUGE WAY, AND YOU MAY MISS OUT! IF THIS IS ANYTHING LIKE WHAT I EXPERIENCED AT PEAK POTENTIALS, YOU REALLY MUST ARRANGE YOUR SCHEDULE AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THERE! SERIOUSLY!

I leave you with the following quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt:

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."

"For it isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it."

Blessings to all of you. I sincerely wish for all of you to join me at this special event. It would be so wonderful to know that there will be animal defenders becoming empowered amongst the many who will be in attendance. And, it would be an honor and especially memorable to grow alongside you!

For the animals,

Giselle
Your Avec Mes Amis Organizer