United Animal Advocates of LA Message Board › New Event: Walk for the Underdog Extravaganza!

New Event: Walk for the Underdog Extravaganza!

Christopher L.
user 3825636
Torrance, CA
Announcing a new event for The Santa Monica/West Los Angeles Animal Rights Meetup Group!

What: Walk for the Underdog Extravaganza!

When: Sunday, June 10, 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Hey Everyone,

Do you love dogs?! Well, we have a fantastic event for you. A wonderful non-profit organization called Walk for the Underdog has an event coming up to help raise awareness as well as funds to rescue orphaned dogs and place them in loving homes. There will be a dog walk, live music, raffle prizes, a dog auction, and did I mention dozens of amazingly adorable, cuddly pups (have I sold you on the event yet?).
Giselle is helping to organize some of the vegan meet-up groups for the event, so she would like to set up a teleconference call between us members and the event planners. The call will allow us to ask the planners how we can raise awareness about the event as well as answer any questions anyone may have. So please pick your top three times when you're available to conduct the conference call from the following list:

Weekday mornings at 7am
Weekdays at noon
Weekdays at 3pm
Weekdays at 4pm
Weekdays at 10pm
Weekends at 7am
Weekends at 8am
Weekends at 9am
Weekends at 10am
Weekends at 8pm

Please email me by early next week at christopherjlocke@hotmail.com with your top three times and we'll figure out the best time to set up the call in the next week.
If you can't make the conference call that's perfectly fine. You don't need to be part of the conference call to go to the event. It is just being set up to help us raise awareness and answer questions about the event.

For more info. check out the website: www.walkfortheunderdog.com

Sunday, June 10, 2007
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
La Brea Tar Pits
5801 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles

I hope to see you all there. It should be great fun, especially for all you dog lovers!

Learn more here:
http://animalrights.m...­