United Animal Advocates of LA Message Board › New Event: Animal Rights Conference!!

New Event: Animal Rights Conference!!

Christopher L.
user 3825636
Torrance, CA
Announcing a new event for The Santa Monica/West Los Angeles Animal Rights Meetup Group!

What: Animal Rights Conference!!

When: Thursday, July 19, 4:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Hello my fellow vegans,

The amazing Animal Rights Conference is coming to LA this year, and it's a spectacular event that you won't want to miss. It's the biggest animal rights event out there, so some of the most important figures in the movement will be attending, and there will also be interesting, informative exhibits. And it alternates between the east coast and the west, so if you miss it, it won't be coming back til 2009.
Luckily, there are many different ways you can attend. You can either sign up for the speakers (the cost chart is below) or you can just go to the free exhibits (which are from 9am-6pm Friday to Sunday) . You can sign up online before July 15th, but after that you'll have to register when you get there.
The full event goes from Thursday July 19th to Monday July 23rd.

Full Registration ($20 savings - all sessions) - $140

Weekend Registration (Sat/Sun or any 2 days) - $120
One Day Registration (specify which day ) - $65

Awards Banquet (Sunday night) - $30

For more info. on all this I highly recommend checking out their website at:

It's a great way to show support for animal rights, meet fellow animal activists, and to learn more about how you can support the movement. I hope to see everyone there!

Learn more here: