United Animal Advocates of LA Message Board › HELP CA RESIDENTS THE FARM ANIMALS ASAP APPOSE THIS BILL RIGHT AWAY

HELP CA RESIDENTS THE FARM ANIMALS ASAP APPOSE THIS BILL RIGHT AWAY

Susan
user 47157532
Northridge, CA
Post #: 2
please get this far and wide so people will contact their CA representatives to stop this AB bill so they cant stop the filiming of cruelty in factory farms. thanks

http://action.farmsan...­

Dear ,

Farm animals in California need your help.

In response to undercover investigations on factory farms, the meat industry is pushing laws that would make it illegal to investigate factory farms and slaughterhouses. We defeated these laws in four states in 2011 and in seven states in 2012. They’re back, and, for the first time, California is a target.

Please help us to defeat this anti-animal legislation:

Right now, please make a brief, polite phone call to your state representative (find phone number here), and urge her or him to oppose AB 343. You can simply say, “Hello, my name is XXXXXX. I live in your district, and I oppose AB 343. I hope you will, too. I don’t believe that undercover investigations of factory farms should be illegal, and I want to know how Assembly Member XXXXX is going to vote on this bill.”

Be sure to leave your name and phone number. If the receptionist can’t tell you how your assembly member is going to vote, please ask for a call back.

After calling, please submit this form to automatically send a follow-up message. Feel free to include more arguments in your own words, and be sure to ask for a reply.

You might find this piece useful.

Yours,

Gene Baur
President & Co-Founder

SHARE THIS EMAIL