addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

United Animal Advocates of LA Message Board › moms walk for Green

moms walk for Green

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,
After reading an article in the news where the UN has declared that we must ACT Now ( not later) to lessen and defeat global warming an idea came to me immediately.
I am a new mother and very concerned about the the quality of the world in which children will grow up in. I know other moms feel the same.
Therefore I would like to organize a green walk for moms where we will carry signs with requests for retailers to manufacture more green products and less toxic ones.
It will be a peaceful march --no shouting or negative language of any kind. We would
walk near major retail centers. The trend is moving toward green quicker than anyone could imagine. More walks like these will likely quicken the pace even more.
Contact me if you are interested or know of other mothers who would be interested.
-Robbie