add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

United Animal Advocates of LA Message Board › Please Help! Need to find a home for an abandoned doggy

Please Help! Need to find a home for an abandoned doggy

A former member
Post #: 2
A friend of mine got stuck with abandoned dog from a roommate he had. Unfortunately he is facing eviction (a foreclosure) from his condo in Sherman Oaks and doesn't really have the ability to take care of dog due to his situation. He will have to take it to a local animal shelter if he can't find a place for it soon and I myself don't have the ability to take on another dog. If you know of anyone who could possibly take this dog and either give her a home, a foster home or know of a rescue that she could go to, I would be ever so grateful. She is the sweetest, low key dog ever and deserves a chance.

Name: Princess

Breed: German Shepard/Chow Mix

Coloring: Tan (orange flecks) with black ears and face. Soft fur.

Inside Demeanor: Very calm and quiet. Calm around strangers and children. Almost no barking. House-trained. Is very good with food. Not food-centric or obsessive.

Outside Demeanor: Acts like a puppy, full of energy and likes to chase butterflies. Very quiet and happy. Best if she has a yard.

Medical: In good health. Spade. Has all shots and AVID chip. Paperwork included.

Birth date: March, 2003