addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor PHP Message Board › MySQL training.

MySQL training.

A former member
Post #: 2
I can't seem to find classroom based MySQL training in the Metro Detroit area. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Charlie
Thomas Hunter I.
tlhunter
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
Sorry Charlie,

Looks like this fell to the wayside. I do not know of any classroom based MySQL training courses in the greater Detroit area. You might be able to find something if you look at the local colleges, but be careful, if the class isn't entirely about MySQL (e.g. it's about a bunch of web topics), odds are they won't teach you anything advanced.