The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › Bringing the movies you want to the theater.

Bringing the movies you want to the theater.

George V.
GeorgeV
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 1
I love movies, Inspiring documentaries are tops on my list, I also love Old movies, comedies and some other classics that are rarely played in theaters anymore. I have found a way to bring them back to the big screen without the risk of paying a large sum to rent a theater.

The service I am using is Tugg.com and have been through the process and it is really not difficult, and would be glad to help others get started or help promote their events. In promoting Honor Flight, I have learned a lot about independent movie promotion and can develop a way to reach a lot of people. I am not an employee of Tugg, but I enjoy the theater experience, especially for certain movies.

I am working to bring Endless Summer, back to the theater. It is an important film to me and a lot of my friends. I am getting other titles added to the library so I can schedule them in the future.

If there is a film that you would like to see, let me know and we can work together to develop a promotion strategy to create a local event.