addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › Feel free to communicate your film festival plans!!!

Feel free to communicate your film festival plans!!!

Shaila
user 2564518
Group Organizer
Annapolis, MD
Dear All Members -

I would love for you to share your film festival plans through this site, if possible. The film festival is still looking to fill 40 more volunteer alots, and passes are online for your purchase. I am so thrilled that Annapolis has a film festival to call our own again. I have posted three movies on the front page (including one produced by a friend who 10 years ago introduced me to the people running this festival).  In addition, I'll be volunteering at St. John's for Saturday's screenings, and driving/hosting guests on Sunday morning. I hope to see you out and about this Thursday through Sunday.

Shaila