addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › Jurrasic Park 3D

Jurrasic Park 3D

A former member
Post #: 1
Any news on Jurrasic Park 3D? I know it's coming out soon.
George V.
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 2
I found the release date as April 4th at the Bowtie Annapolis Mall. I would be interest in seeing how the image processing works to convert a 2D image to 3D for an entire film.
This reminds me of the excitement of the original release. My brother told me he saw an audience member coming out of the premiere. They put a mic in his face and asked for his thoughts about the movie. he replied, "It was so realistic it was unbelievable!"