The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › "Ink" at The Whiskey August 2nd - PRINT YOUR TICKET

"Ink" at The Whiskey August 2nd - PRINT YOUR TICKET

Pericles L.
user 8116148
Annapolis, MD
Hello ALL!

It looks like a SELLOUT and there is a good time to be had for all. The Capital is going to be covering it and there are many Movie Fans, coming from DC and Baltimore that found out about the Screening on Twitter, Facebook and from the APFS blog.

There is probably going to be an overflow crowd. It would be best to get there right at right at or before 3PM when the doors open. All you need is to tell the person at the box office table your name, but please print this email and your ticket and bring it with you.

We will be upstairs in a lounge setting that works as a rock and roll performance stage and dance floor. Dance floor. There will be tables and lounge type chairs. You will be free to get up and move around the screening area and there will be a cash bar and a menu available. Orders can be made during the duration of the program without having to walk through the projection.

Everyone is on the list with their guests.

The Whiskey is a very friendly bar with lots of parking. Their information, including directions is listed on their website at http://www.thewhiskey...­

There will be all kinds of seating configurations and it will be first come first served. If you think you might have a problem with lounge/restaurant seating, you should perhaps consider a stadium cushion. Even though, this is not a theater, I think everyone will be very happy and we're going to have a blast.

Please call The Whiskey 410-626-6022 with any questions. THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! There is a demand building for a second show to follow the first, but it is not scheduled at this time and no decision will be made until tomorrow. I will be at the bar setting up by 1PM.

Thank you all for your interest. I think you will be surprised.

Kindest Regards,
Pericles

The Annapolis Movie Club