addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › My Movie Premieres Sept 16th at The Charles

My Movie Premieres Sept 16th at The Charles

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm new to the group(referred by Theresa from The Capital)--I make local flicks, and my new movie is premiering at The Charles in Baltimore on September 16th. You can get all the info and see the trailer at:

www.bountyfilm.com

Hope to see you there!
Kevin