add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › WOODPECKER Screening Information

WOODPECKER Screening Information

Pericles L.
user 8116148
Annapolis, MD
Hello All,

I want to thank you all of you who have an RSVP for this Sunday's Annapolis Pretentious Film Society screening of Alex Karpovsky's WOODPECKER.

Our venue, The Whiskey, has changed it's hours. It is now opening at 12 Noon on Sundays instead of 4PM.

The program which will include indie film trailers, a music video and a an indie short will begin at 4:30PM and will run approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. There are two floors and the screening will be on the top floor. We will start letting people up at 4PM. There will only be one screening of WOODPECKER on Sunday and we expect a good crowd. You are welcome to come to The Whiskey anytime after 12 Noon.

RSVPs do not guarantee a ticket or seat. It only lets us know how many people to expect for a show and it appears that this screening will be well attended. However I believe we should be able to accommodate everyone.

I want to thank you for putting us on your schedule. I think you will have a lot of fun and be pleasantly surprised at the quality of independent cinematic entertainment that awaits you. It will my pleasure to meet you.

If you have any questions, please respond to this email, or drop me a line at

Kindest Regards,

Annapolis Pretentious Film Society …

The Annapolis Movie Club