addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › My Recipe for a Great Summer Movie Playlist

My Recipe for a Great Summer Movie Playlist

A former member
Post #: 1
What makes a good summer? A good mix of movies. Here's mine for the movies coming out between now and through to July.

Take equal parts indie, nostalgia, remakes, sequels, and action. Mix with just a dash of cheese and flavor with a healthy hint of youthful inspiration from video games, comic books and cartoons.

Serves hundreds of thousands.

Goes great with popcorn.

1. The Green Zone
2. Greenberg
3. Chloe
4. Hot Tub Time Machine
5. Date Night
6. Kick-Ass
7. Wall-Street: Money Never Sleeps
8. Losers
9. Iron Man 2
10. Robin Hood