align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › New Meetup: Kick-Ass tonight at 11pm

New Meetup: Kick-Ass tonight at 11pm

Joe
user 6687354
Atlanta, GA
Announcing a new Meetup for The Annapolis Movie Club!

What: Kick-Ass tonight at 11pm

When: Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:45 PM

Where:
Mall - Bow Tie Cinemas
1020 Annapolis Mall
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 224-1145

Yes it is late notice but I'm going to this anyway so I though I would open it up to the group. I'll be upstairs by the ticket machines till 10:45.. If you are late and looking for us txt me at 443 837 5080

From Yahoo Movies:
Dave Lizewski, a comic-book fanboy, decides to take his obsession as inspiration to become a real-life superhero. As any good superhero would, he chooses a new name -- Kick-Ass -- assembles a suit and mask to wear, and gets to work fighting crime. There's only one problem standing in his way: Kick-Ass has absolutely no superpowers. His life is forever changed as he inspires a subculture of copy cats, is hunted by assorted violent and unpleasant characters, and meets up with a pair of crazed vigilantes, including an 11-year-old sword-wielding dynamo, Hit Girl and her father, Big Daddy.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­