align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › PERSON OF INTEREST -- Information

PERSON OF INTEREST -- Information

Pericles L.
user 8116148
Annapolis, MD
Hello Everyone!

I want to thank everyone for their RSVPs and for the support of our past screenings. I want to thank Shaila for being so kind to help me by posting this event.

Here is some new information that I would like to pass along. We are starting the movie at 8PM. The movie is 76 minutes long. There will be a Q&A after the film with the director which is optional, but encouraged. In any case, the screening will be ending before 10PM.

The O'Callaghan will provide a cash bar upstairs in the screening room which will have the partition open doubling our space. The bar will be set up in the rear and refreshments and snacks will be served during the film.

The O'Callaghan's happy hour, in the John Barry Bar & Restaurant begins at 4PM and goes to 7PM. There are drink specials and $4 appetizers. There is also a dinner menu available, but you should give yourself enough time. Present a receipt at the ticket table for $2 off of the ticket price.

The filmmaker, Gregory Bayne will be in attendance and will be available for a "meet and greet," before the film in John Barry and up in the 4th floor Galway screening room.

Inexpensive garage parking for the event can be located at the Knighton Garage, located behind the Lemongrass restaurant.

I hope to see you there. It's going to be quite a show.

Cheers,
Pericles Lewnes