addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Teen Game Campaign Notes

Teen Game Campaign Notes

Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 167
Jim,

Yes, sorry, I am a bad, bad person. I will get over there soon. Sorry for the delay.

Can you remind me what the number on your house is?

Best Regards,

-Peter
Hope the game is going well. So, is anyone planning on driving past Arborland soon? If you get a chance, it would be fine to even just leave the books in a bag on my front porch by the door.

Thanks,

Jim
No worries, I tried to ask gently. I know people get busy and all that etc...

2230 parkwood ave.

Jim
Peter J.
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 54

I know there were some little things that might interfere with folks being able to attend this Saturday's meetup (babies being born and such...).

Can everyone chime in to let me know if you are coming, so I can determine if we have enough folks who can make it?

Cheers,

-Peter
Alex S.
user 110534022
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 11
I'll mostly likely be unable to make, I'll let you know if that changes
Rafael
user 14096141
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 31
Brennen and I should be there, although only one of us has a character...=O
Alex S.
user 110534022
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 12
Yeah, I can make it as well, unless something unexpected happens.
Peter J.
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 55
Great! See everybody this afternoon.

Peter J.
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 56
I have put together the beginnings of a new adventure for your characters. Anyone who wants to roll up a new character may do so, or continue with your existing character. Everyone should be 16th level now.

There will be some space travel, an opportunity to convert massive numbers of converts to your religion, and maybe even the chance to build an empire. I think it will be fun to bring your characters all the way to 20th level.

Please let me know if you will be able to make this Saturday's meetup.

Cheers,

-Peter

Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 170
Sound great!. Also, thanks for dropping off the books.
Alex S.
user 110534022
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 13
I'll be good for saturday
Peter J.
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 57
WARNING: UofM Football Game day this Saturday. The football game starts at 3:30, so please factor in driving time and appropriate alternate routes to get here.

Hope everyone can make it.

Cheers,
-Peter